Natural Skincare Chick provides online video courses that present content for informational purposes.
The material on this site is not intended as a substitute for medical advice from a physician, registered dietician, therapist, or other licensed health provider. It is for informational purposes and for the purpose of educating individuals on topics related to creating homemade skincare products for personal use and natural skincare education and Herbalism.
Should you have any questions pertaining to your own skin, diet, health, or medications, please consult with your physician or other licensed healthcare provider.
Although the ingredients/raw materials and recipes discussed and demonstrated to make the products in the Natural Skincare Video Courses and other written materials are not likely to cause allergies or irritation; however everyone’s skin is different and reactions are always a possibility, although remote. The student understands and agrees that neither the instructor, Misty Cassady, nor Naturalskincarechick.com is liable for any allergic or irritant reaction, human error, or other potential damages caused by the User’s participation.
Users with known allergies should consult with a physician or licensed healthcare provider before using any ingredients or recipes presented on this site or any of our online video courses.
Metaphysical Accreditation Institute LLC
DBA Natural Skincare Chick
Many of you have already experienced Natural Skincare Chick’s Online E Courses have a positive effect on your health. We hope that through our E Courses and blog articles, you gain tools to take an even greater role in your own well-being. However, please note that due to legal and time restraints, our staff cannot provide you with personal health advice.
Students and website users are invited to discuss health-related topics in the public and private forums, bulletin boards, or blog posts and to provide their own insights and experiences. However, the comments of students and website users are subjective and do not represent the Natural Skincare Chick. No forum post or website comment should be considered health advice. You are responsible for consulting a medical professional before trying any new herb or remedy mentioned on our website or Online Courses.
The content on our website and in our online courses is for educational purposes only. Although we try our utmost to provide useful and accurate information, you are responsible to research and verify information before relying on it. We are trained herbalists and not licensed or registered healthcare practitioners. We cannot diagnose health conditions, nor prescribe medicines legally; we are not medical doctors. However, we will recommend or suggest medicinal herbs for various health complaints, as we believe in the safety and efficacy of botanical medicine.
The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment. Please consult your medical care provider before using herbal medicine, particularly if you have a known medical condition or if you are pregnant or nursing.
You are responsible for your own health. As with conventional medicine, herbal medicine is vast and complex, and must be used responsibly. People react differently to different remedies. Some herbs are contraindicated with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Further, some helpful herbs may be confused with harmful and/or deadly substances.
There are many plants and mushrooms that can make you sick, or are deadly poisonous. Be 100% of your identification before you harvest any plant or mushroom. Additionally, sometimes a new food, even properly identified, can cause an unusual reaction – ranging from gastric intolerance to a full-blown allergy. It is your responsibility to make sure you are harvesting the correct plant or mushroom and it is your choice to try any new food. We cannot be responsible for incorrect identification or reactions to plants or fungi.
You are responsible for your own choices. This includes but is not limited to the ingestion, application, or other use of alcohol or any poisonous, toxic, or allergenic substance. In the event that you are not of legal age to consume alcohol, Natural Skincare Chick recommends that you refrain from the purchase, consumption, or use of alcohol in your studies. If you elect to disregard such recommendation, you do so at your own risk, and Natural Skincare Chick accepts no liability relating to or arising from your activities.
Natural Skincare Chick cannot predict how a remedy will work for you. Always refer to your medical care provider for questions about your health.
Misty Cassady takes the privacy of all Users of www.naturalskincarechick.com very seriously. If you opt-in to take our skincare classes, or sign up for any of our webinars or other events that require registration, we collect your name and email address for the purpose of delivering the requested content, and then we send regular emails that contain holistic skincare tips and advice, invitations to upcoming events and promotions, or special offers that we think you might be interested in. At the bottom of every single email we send, there is an “Unsubscribe” link which will unsubscribe you from that particular mailing list.
If you have subscribed or opted in to more than one of our offers or events, or if you registered using more than one email address, there is a chance you might still receive emails from us. If you wish to be completely unsubscribed from all of our email communications, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and any email addresses you’ve entered on our site, and we will unsubscribe you from all lists, and delete your information completely from our database.
If you become a Natural Skincare Chick student, we retain your name, address, business name if you’ve provided it, and email address for the purposes of delivering your course content and other course-related communications and benefits. We also email regular holistic skincare tips and advice, invitations to upcoming events and promotions, or special offers that we think you might be interested in. At the bottom of every single email we send, there is an “Unsubscribe” link which will unsubscribe you from that particular mailing list.
We process tuition payments through Paypal, and Stripe, and do not have any access to your payment information or accounts. Account information is encrypted within their secure systems, and is only retained for the duration of your payment plan. These systems will attempt to collect failed payments three times.
Our policies are subject to change at anytime.
Terms and Conditions for Zoom Discovery Call
1. Services offered: The Zoom Discovery Call is an individual consultation provided by NaturalSkincareChick.com through the Zoom video conferencing platform, aiming to guide and support users with their skin care needs and concerns.
2. Eligibility: To be eligible for the Zoom Discovery Call, users must be at least 18 years old and possess knowledge of how to use the Zoom platform. Users must have access to a working computer or mobile device with a stable internet connection, a webcam and a microphone.
3. Scheduling: Users must schedule their Zoom Discovery Call through the available booking system on NaturalSkincareChick.com, providing accurate contact information and selecting a suitable date and time for the call.
4. Fees and Payment: The fees for the Zoom Discovery Call are stated on NaturalSkincareChick.com and must be paid in full during the scheduling process. All payments must be made using a valid and accepted payment method. The fees are non-refundable, except as explicitly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy: If a user needs to cancel or reschedule their Zoom Discovery Call, they must notify NaturalSkincareChick.com by sending an email to email@example.com at least 24 hours before the scheduled call. Users are allowed to reschedule their appointment one time only, and the rescheduled consultation must occur within 30 days of the initial scheduled date.
6. No-Show Policy: If a user fails to show up for the scheduled Zoom Discovery Call or is more than 10 minutes late, the Service will be considered as rendered, and no refund will be given. Furthermore, the user will not be allowed to reschedule the missed call.
7. Call Format: The Zoom Discovery Call will be conducted in English and will involve one-on-one interaction between the user and a representative from NaturalSkincareChick.com. During the call, the user may be required to answer questions about their skin care routines, concerns, and goals to facilitate a more personalized consultation.
8. Recording and Privacy: The Zoom Discovery Call may be recorded for quality control and training purposes. By participating in the call, the user consents to such recordings. NaturalSkincareChick.com will maintain the confidentiality of the user's personal information and will not disclose the content of the call to any third party without the user's explicit consent.
9. Limitation of Liability: NaturalSkincareChick.com and its representatives shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the Service, including but not limited to damages resulting from participation in the Zoom Discovery Call or reliance on any information provided therein.
10. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which NaturalSkincareChick.com is based.
11. Amendments: NaturalSkincareChick.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. Users are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any modifications. By continuing to use the Service after any such modifications, the user agrees to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
By scheduling and participating in the Zoom Discovery Call, the user acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.