- The Sacred Space Yoni Oil is a natural-blend essential oils & Herbs extracted from Rose Buds, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Callendula, Tea Tree Essential Oils & Sweet Almond Oil.
- HYDRATION & MOISTURIZING – The Sacred Space Yoni Oil is specifically designed to reduce the dryness and discomfort that women tend to experience. Apply one or two drops of the oil to relieve dryness and discomfort immediately. The oil stimulates women’s natural ability of hydration and lubrication. It is a must-have item in women’s purse or bedroom for personal gentle care.
- LUBRICATION – The Sacred Space Yoni Oil is an ideal personal lubricant for women. You will enjoy the silky and smooth touch when your skin is well nourished by this high-quality herbal oil specifically designed for women.
- HIGH-QUALITY ORGANIC HERBS – Based on thousands of years herbal knowledge and wisdom, our professional botanists and experts have picked up the best ingredients for women. The formula is designed to give gentle care and enriching nourishments to women’s external reproductive parts.
- NORMALIZE MENSTRUAL CYCLES – Women who suffer from delayed menstrual cycles may find it beneficial to use the Sacred Space Yoni Oil.
Take a look at the benefits of each of the herbs in this blend:
Benefit 1: Antioxidant Powerhouse
This is one of the major benefits that roses and rose water can bring to the skin. We all know that antioxidants are good for the skin, and the ones found in roses are no exception. These particular antioxidants help to strengthen skin cells, which in turn, can help regenerate skin tissues. On top of this, the antioxidants in roses work to neutralize free radicals, which can provide anti-aging benefits to the skin as well.
Benefit 2: Healing Hydrator
While roses are great for all skin types, it is especially great for dry skin due to its extremely moisturizing properties that can help to soothe itchiness. Roses used in the form of an essential oil can also be a great way to moisturize the skin, while protecting it from moisture loss and keeping the moisture barrier strong. Even for those who do not suffer from dry skin, the hydration that roses provide can be extremely beneficial, as it helps to balance the hydration in the skin.
1. Soothes Eczema and Dry Skin Conditions
If you’ve been itching away at dry skin patches with no hope in sight, turn to lavender oil for some much needed relief. As we mentioned, lavender oil does a stellar job at balancing your skin’s moisture barrier, so that it isn’t too oily or too dry. Massage some french lavender lotion all over, or a lavender body butter onto extra dry areas to promote soft, itch-free skin.
2. Anti-inflammatory Superstar
The effects of lavender are known far and wide for managing stress and reducing anxiety. Not surprisingly, it offers the same calming benefits for your skin. You can use calming lavender oil for skin to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil’s anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
3. Detoxifies Skin
With an eye on lavender’s incredible aromatherapeutic resume, we’ve enlisted this essential oil for the bathtub, too. The Lavender Sea Therapy Bath combines lavender oil with nourishing crystallized kelp for a spa worthy self-care experience at home. These bath salts deeply detoxify to purge harmful toxins from the skin, while promoting tension-release for sore muscles and a tired mind.
No time for a bath? Tote along our French Lavender Shower Gel in the shower for super cleansed and nourished skin, thanks to a concentrated blend of healing herbs, soothing aloe and rose flower water, all rounded out by the dreamy scent of lavender oil.
Lemon balm for well being
The effects of lemon balm also help to relieve an over active mind and provide a sense of overall balance.
Lemon balm for immunity
Another amazing property of lemon balm is its ability to boost the immune system. It is very rich in caffeic and rosmarinic acids
Being that lemon balm is cleansing in nature, it contains an array of topical uses as well, providing wonderful properties for our skin. These include:
Lemon balm is a rich source of eugenol and tannins.
What makes this herb a wonderful addition in skin care products? It’s ability to protect against environmental stressors. The caffeic and ferulic acid, which are present within this plant are potent antioxidants.
We have included lemon balm in several of Annmarie Skin Care products including the Aloe Herb Cleanser, Citrus Mint Cleanser, and our Herbal Facial Oil for Normal / Combination skin. Give them a try to receive the powerful antioxidants this beneficial plant has to offer!
Due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory activity, it helps heal the skin from minor burns and injuries and regenerates new skin cells.
Many skin ailments are associated with inflammation, and calendula oil promotes healing by reducing inflammation.
The nutrients found in calendula oil may slow premature aging and wrinkles, and it will make your skin glow.
Inflammation causes acne because of too much sebum. Calendula oil reduces the inflammation, and the antimicrobial agents kill bacteria.
Calendula oil hydrates the skin and locks in moisture to reduce dry skin.
Treat Chronic Skin Diseases
The nutrients found in calendula oil gradually decreases the effect of eczema, psoriasis and other chronic skin infections.
They rely on its antiseptic power to help treat wounds and fight off infections. Today, tea tree oil is primarily used to treat athlete's foot, acne, and fungal infections. Due to its fresh scent, tea tree oil is a common ingredient in beauty products, such as soaps, shampoos, and moisturizers.